As we age, facial wrinkles become more apparent. Crows feet, frown lines and forehead lines appear due to repetitive facial movements. To help reduce the visible signs of aging and restore lost fullness, EstePlastHair offers BOTOX & Dermal Fillers. Both of these treatments are administered by a highly experienced medical doctor.
What is BOTOX?
BOTOX Cosmetic is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to improve the look of moderate-to-severe frown lines between the brows in people 18 to 65 years of age for a short period of time (temporary).
BOTOX Cosmetic is cleared for use in Turkey for patients with (glabellar) frown lines. This remains the current FDA recommendation. Other areas that have been successfully treated include:
- The horizontal lines on the forehead caused by raising the eyebrows
- The periorbital lines – the so-called “Crow’s feet” caused by squinting or smiling
- The vertical wrinkles around the lips often referred to as “smoker lines” exacerbated by age, hormonal changes, sun exposure and smoking.
- Chin softening: patients with a very active mentalis muscle may see the appearance of an “apple dumpling” deformity or “peach pit” chin.
- Neck softening for “turkey gobbler neck”: presented as a deformation of the jaw line and a high visibility of the buns of the platysmal muscles, caused by multiple factors: degenerative changes of the skin (loss of collagen, fat, elastin), ultraviolet exposure, smoking, and effect of gravity.
- Lifting of the mouth corners (”marionette lines’’). The downward “drool groves” at the angles of the mouth are caused by the action of the relevant muscles stretching from the mouth corners down to the jaw line
BOTOX® Cosmetic injections are administered based on your individual needs. The location, mobility, and size of your muscles will be closely examined prior to treatment.
If you would like to get rid of wrinkles and folds or if you want to improve the image of your lips, there is an answer to your needs, dermal filler.Every cosmetic treatment is unique and every individual has an own perception of beauty. A consultation with a certified doctor will help clarify which treatment is best for you.
As with any cosmetic treatment, your medical history including information about any medications and allergies will be reviewed. Then, the lines on your face will be examined carefully to develop the best treatment approach for you.
Dermal fillers have been called “liquid facelifts” because they offer many of the benefits of a surgical facelift without the downtime. Although they can’t help with excess sagging skin, these soft tissue fillers can add more volume and provide immediate results at a lower cost than surgery.
Dermal filler used at our Clinic is a non-animal hyaluronic acid, a clear gel, natural and long lasting, but not permanent.
Hyaluronic acid occurs naturally in the body and therefore it also dissolves naturally with time. In the human body, natural hyaluronic acid provides volume and fullness to the skin.
Injectable dermal fillers are injected into the skin to add volume, to fill wrinkles, lines, folds, and scars (acne scars). Dermal fillers are also commonly used to give a fuller appearance to the lips.
A skin test is not necessary if a hyaluronic acid based dermal filler is being used.